A letterhead is a stationery design that unifies your printed correspondence to your brand. Technically, letterheads are used for printed letters but can also be used in digital messaging to maintain a branded feel. In some cases, companies use letterheads for important correspondence only.
Client to provide:
- Logo in vector format.
- Advise the size if possible.
- Final Content in Arabic/English or both
- Full final address details (Tel/Fax/Address/Email/Web)
- Any corporate fonts if available.
- Any Corporate colours if available.
- Any Extra changes or requests will be charged separately.
- Final file will be provided as ready to print/production.
- This is a design charge only , if the client would like to print the product, then the following steps must be done:
- Choose final material
- Choose final size
- Choose final extras like (Embossed, Foil…etc).